Terms of service
Please read carefully the Terms of service before using our website. By using our website (hereinafter: „Service“), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms of Service operated by Molecule (hereinafter: Terms).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access and use the Service.
By accessing of using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time by making changes to this text. We suggest you to visit this web site from time to time and check whether the Terms have been changed since your last visit.
The content published on our web site is our own property and the same can be used only for non-commercial purposes, whereby all copyright notices must be complied with.
It is not allowed to change the content of this website in any way, nor reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use it for public or commercial purposes. If you want to use the content posted on this website for other purposes than mentioned here, you must contact us to obtain the license.
When you use our website, it is not allowed to:
- Obstruct or disable any security-related features on the website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of available content;
- Publish or transmit to the website any material that is threatening, defamatory, rude,
offensive, pornographic or abusive. Also, the material you can initiate into racial hatred,
causing harassment or any inconvenience due to violation of privacy, confidence in certain
discriminatory, threatening or challenging comments;
- Use someone else's personal information without the permission of that person or falsely imagining that you are acting on behalf of a third party, firm or organization;
- Do any unlawful or unlawful conduct;
- Modify, obstruct, intercept or hack a website in order to disable it;
- Use specialized programs to download content from the website.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.