Molecule d.o.o. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Information.
Below you can inform yourself of what personal data we collect from you and what we do with it. Moreover, we inform you of your rights and in accordance with applicable data protection law and how you can contact us if you have questions.
- Our Company
Our Company is Molecule d.o.o. , Medjaj 16, Uzice, Serbia
(hereinafter also marked as: “we”, “us”, “our company”, “Molecule”).
EU General Data Protection Regulation Act
- Personal data
Personal data is defined as all data that personally refers to you, e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, but it is wider than that and includes any other information relating to that person of a combination of information which, if put together, means that the person can be identified
Covers all activities relating to the use of personal data by an organisation, from its collection through to its storage and disposal and everything between
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
We comply with the principles of the GDPR for processing personal data. The overall guiding principles are:
Lawfulness and fairness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Purpose limitation. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
Data minimisation. We collect, store and process personal data when you enter into contact with us via email or telephone
Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data are being collected, processed and used.
Your privacy and security is of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you. The Information Commissioner regulates compliance with GDPR.
2. What personal data we collect and process
We only collect and utilize your personal data to the extent that is necessary for providing a functional website and our content and services. You can use almost the entirety of Molecule website without ever having to supply us with the personal data. This is primarily according to the fact that our clients are legal entities to which our website is intended and which are the only ones who can contact us.
Using our website, our web server automatically records and evaluates technical access data. However, this data cannot be attributed to a specific person. This means that the individual user remains anonymous.
3. How we use the data
For the informative use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security.
The technical access data includes:
- the IP address
- date and time of inquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- data quantity transmitted
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its user interface
- language and version of the browser software
The legal basis from the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. For this purpose the IP address of the user and other data must remain saved for the duration of the session.
The technical access data uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Molecule legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- If we obtain a consent of the data subject for processing procedures, ART- 6 (1) lit. (a) EU GDPR serves as the legal basis. You can revoke your consent at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the data processed until the revocation.
- For the processing of personal data that is required for fulfilment of a contract, with the data subject as contracting party Art. 6 (1) lit. (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing procedures that are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures.
- To extent processing personal data is required for fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject Art. 6 (1) lit. (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- In the event that vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person require processing personal data Art. 6 (1) lit. (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- Processing your personal data is required of the legitimate interests pursued by Molecule or by a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override such interest cited, Art. 6 (1) lit. (f) serves as the legal basis.
In order to make this web site working properly and to be able to exert further improve, and in order to improve your browsing experience we add cookies to some areas of our website.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: temporary cookies and permanent cookies.
Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. Thus your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Permanent cookies are deleted in an automated procedure after a prescribed duration, which can vary depending on the cookie. In the security settings of your browser you can delete the cookies at any time.
You can configure your browser settings as you see fit and, for example, refuse acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. We expressly state that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
5. Google Analytics
The storage of Google Analytics cookies occurs on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest analysis of user behaviour in order to optimize his web offering as well as his advertising.
6. Retention of data
Molecule will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
7. Data protection rights
Any data provided by you to Molecule will be protected by suitable technical and organisational mechanisms against adventitious internal manipulation, loss or destruction, access by an unauthorized person, and against unauthorized disclosure to third parties. With this goal in mind, our security measures are continually monitored and enhanced in accordance with technological advances and organizational resources.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have relating to you,
- The right of rectification,
- The right to object to the processing,
- The right of restriction of the processing,
- The right to data portability.
8. Data security
Molecule d.o.o. ensure that data is kept and processed in a strictly confidential manner. Personal data is not sold or disclosed to third parties. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data security. We do not guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. Contact form
On our website is a contact form available which can be used for electronic contact. If a user accepted this option the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. In this context it does not pass on the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation. Legal basis for the processing of the data is (in the presence of the consent of the user) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Reg. No: 46764/05 and 109730/15
Last updated: July 20, 2019